Winter

Winter

Monday, July 11, 2011

There's a baby in there...

A few weeks ago we went to visit our friends Dale and Jamee and we explained to their little girl Lili that there is a baby inside my belly.  Now if I make a funny noise because of a new cramp or elbow to my belly button we will say "there's a baby in there".  Pretty cute, really.  We were walking to our car after leaving the grocery store a few nights ago and this nice couple walked past us, looked at my belly and then said "Congratulations!"  I quickly said thank you and smiled the rest of the way to the car.  We went bowling a few nights ago and it was funny to hold a ten pound bowling ball next to my baby belly.
 Things are starting to get busy around here and although everything is going well it is still nice to take a few moments to stop and breathe.  To just stare at my stomach and watch parts of my belly raise and lower because of an active little one moving around.


We went swimming for the first time this summer! I can't believe we have waited this long, but oh did that cool pool feel nice after the temperature in my car on the way over read 108!  Stay cool, ya'll.

No comments: