* i don't like when people that call wednesday "hump day"
* i think it's weird when people that always sigh out "ahghhh" when you ask how their day is
* i almost always have a song playing in my head.. to the point that it kind of drives me crazy
* i don't like drinking out of cups at restaurants without a straw
* i crack my knuckles a lot, i don't like it and sometimes it hurts.. yet i keep doing it
* i count steps when i am on them
* i hate touching change $
* i can't read in the car
* i love trying to accents or voices from shows or movies and i try to perfect them but i only do it in the privacy of my own home (poor matt has to hear it all)
* if i hear a word i haven't heard in a while (like obtuse) i will spell it in my head three times.
* when someone tells a story and it starts with "well, i called tom at 7:30.... or was it 8:30... bill! did i call tom at 7:30 or 8:30" (when all i am thinking is... who really cares, please move on to the point of the story.
* i would love to stay home all day and do short animations, but i fear at the end of the day almost no one else would find them to be funny
* when someone tells a story about first and last name people that i've never met, they know i've never met them, yet they still continue to tell me how that person just got a new cat
* i really don't like cats. my sister has one that i've grown accustom to, but secretly she still freaks me out
- off to our 2nd to last double header... hope the rain holds off. have a good night!