Winter

Winter

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Update!

What up!  All of my other days are far greater than that last post, but those days happen too and make me even more grateful for the days I wake up feeling goooood!

Let's go back to my birthday dinner that Matt made for me... He grilled these huge mushrooms after letting them soak up some flavors for a bit.  Grilled bread, mashed potatoes and asparagus.  I mean, what!?  He would not let me even enter the kitchen until he was done creating, it was pretty cute and very tasty.  


And then for my weekend birthday celebration we had some great friends over.  Even Dale and Jamee came to town for the occasion.  It was great seeing everyone and we had a blast... despite what this picture shows:  (the boys took over the living room at one point and got really into a video game, I thought it was funny to see Jamee smashed between the guys on the couch.  Matt looks very intense while playing too.  We didn't let this go on for too long before we had the boy's join us back in reality... still fun though).


This weekend I went to two baby showers.  It is fun to have such a big handful of friends who either just had a baby, or will have a baby in the upcoming months.  I thought this cake was so cute.

My friend Kathleen is having a baby boy in May and I loved the brown and teal colors that were picked for her shower.  So cute!

Here is a picture of us girls at Kathleen's shower, three of the five ladies are preggers (Kathleen on the far left, Lisa in the blue dress and me!)

No comments: