Winter

Winter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!



We woke up kind of early this morning and took care of a lot of house work, cleaning, and we got out some more spring clothes (it felt nice to pack up some sweaters and to get rid of some other clothes). We went to church with my mom and Steve then spent the day at my mom's house eating a delicious meal (grilled salmon, asparagus, sweet potatoes, rice and pasta, SO good! We spent the rest of the afternoon catching up and playing with my brother's new dog. He is SO tiny but soooo cute. My brother originally wanted a bigger dog, but I think he (and his girlfriend) fell in love with this little guy, and he just couldn't help himself. It's funny when you first get an animal like a dog and when you don't have kids yet, you ask questions as if they just had a child... is he sleeping through the night? how's potty training going?

He is a very sweet pup, and hops like a gazelle through the grass until he wears himself out. Also, the weather was gorgeous today! I hope it stays like this throughout the week. Hope you had a nice day!

No comments: