Winter

Winter

Friday, March 5, 2010

Friday night fun




This past week I started back up coaching softball at a local high school. I really enjoy the fun time spent (mostly) outside and interaction with the high schoolers, plus it's the easiest job I've ever gotten paid for. However, that on top of my full time job starts the season where most days during the week I am away from home from 8:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m. and that is an adjustment for me. I've began living out of my car again, with several changes of clothes, different shoes, and backup hoodies depending upon the weather. So after a long, but good week full of lots of work the first thing I want to do on a Friday night is be. at. home. Tonight I played with the dogs for a while as they had tons of extra energy, and then clearly we spent a good five minutes putting Matt's winter hat on Ellie.

The sunshine today was incredible!

No comments: