Winter

Winter

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

idio-something

i have a lot of idiosyncrasies (i think i've gotten better over the years) so here is a list having to do with that and some of it just completely random...
* i don't like when people that call wednesday "hump day"
* i think it's weird when people that always sigh out "ahghhh" when you ask how their day is
* i almost always have a song playing in my head.. to the point that it kind of drives me crazy
* i don't like drinking out of cups at restaurants without a straw
* i crack my knuckles a lot, i don't like it and sometimes it hurts.. yet i keep doing it
* i count steps when i am on them
* i hate touching change $
* i can't read in the car
* i love trying to accents or voices from shows or movies and i try to perfect them but i only do it in the privacy of my own home (poor matt has to hear it all)
* if i hear a word i haven't heard in a while (like obtuse) i will spell it in my head three times.
* when someone tells a story and it starts with "well, i called tom at 7:30.... or was it 8:30... bill! did i call tom at 7:30 or 8:30" (when all i am thinking is... who really cares, please move on to the point of the story.
* i would love to stay home all day and do short animations, but i fear at the end of the day almost no one else would find them to be funny
* when someone tells a story about first and last name people that i've never met, they know i've never met them, yet they still continue to tell me how that person just got a new cat
* i really don't like cats. my sister has one that i've grown accustom to, but secretly she still freaks me out

- off to our 2nd to last double header... hope the rain holds off. have a good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd watch your short animations....
You saying the word "cat" only makes me think of one thing....mouse traps..
Love the new hammock!

Lindsay and Matt said...

thanks jamee. seriously, that poor little gross thing, stuck under the oven.